top of page
Colorful Toys

Child Care Assistance

The Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides help with child care expenses based on a sliding fee scale for eligible families.

Thread administers the State of Alaska Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) for the CCAP Northern and Southeast service delivery areas. The CCAP, also known in Alaska as Parents Achieving Self-Sufficiency (PASS), helps eligible families pay for child care.   

(907) 479-2212

Toll free: 1-855-479-2212

Tribal Child Care Assistance

If you are enrolled in an American Indian or Alaska Native tribe, you may be eligible for financial assistance through your tribe to help pay for child care. Contact your local tribal organization for more information.

(907) 463-7140 

Toll Free: 1-800-344-1432

DIY Children Activities


At Chilkat Valley Preschool, we provide partial scholarships funded through our annual fundraising efforts. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, kindly fill out the application by clicking the link below. For further information, please contact us at 907-766-3213.

bottom of page